Saturday, August 22, 2009

I'm an ACTOR

Miss Dia,,,did u think i can get Oscar or Academy awards for my acting in bel class?,,
i think i deserve it(juz kiddin),,,it really hard to acting with speaking in english,,,even acting with speak in malay is hard to me then when u ask we to acting in english it make me want to leave da bel class u know!!!but i know im now at univercity so i have to be brave n confident,,,so i try to not be shy,,,lastly it quite interesting activities,,,when i remember back what happen tat day i laughing on myself,,,

1 comment:

  1. and the Oscar goes to...AZHAR!!!!clap clap..
    ok, let's go back to reality..i'm having a great time watching your tortured face. i really love to make you suffer in my class haha!
    anyway, you did benefit something from the activity, right? that's the point of acting actually. i want you to open up and try to work with others while practising your language

    i'm sure right now you still have the thought "why in the world did i act like that.aaaaa...so embarrassing" right right right?haha..how do i know?because i've gone through this also heeee..

    ReplyDelete